Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear to a Yoga session?
- For their comfort, children should wear something that they can move freely in such as shorts and t-shirt. We practise barefoot; this helps with grip and stability when balancing and is a great way to 'ground' with the earth.
What should my child bring?
- A water bottle with fresh water in case children need a sip.
- Please note we do not stop for snacks during class as full tummies aren't ideal when moving in and out of Yoga poses!
- Please let Lisa know if your child requires medication eg. Asthma inhalers that they must bring with them.
How long are sessions?
- Most weekly sessions run for approximately 40 minutes. This a great amount of time in which to incorporate many aspects of a yoga practice.
- Workshops are an extended session of up to 2 hours.